What is LEED O+M, Digital platform ARC and how Sweden’s two large real estate companies like Vasakronan and Kungsleden are using it in their projects?
Join us to learn how you can certify and recertify existing buildings in LEED using the digital platform ARC, a simple yet powerful tool to engage building owners, facility managers, and occupants in optimizing building sustainability on an ongoing basis by monitoring energy, water, waste, transportation, and human experience. Also, find out how ARC tool supports GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark.) benchmark for ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) performance of real asset companies and funds.
In partnership with USGBC, GBCI and our member companies Vasakronan and Kungsleden, SGBC is organizing a webinar on 29th September 2021 on how existing buildings in Sweden are using automated data in their building to enhance building performance.
- Understand the basic concepts of LEED O+M, LEED Zero and Digital platform ARC.
- Understand how ARC can be used for financial reporting like ESG, taxonomy etc.
- Understand how projects in Sweden are actively tracking and improving building performance.
The webinar will be held by SGBC in association with the following experts:
- Kay Killmann, Head of LEED in Europe.
- Chris Pyke, Senior Vice President, Product at ArcSkoru at USGBC
- Erik Florman, Head of Sustainability, Kungsleden
- Kaj Winther, Head for digital development, Fastighetsägarna
Please note that the webinar will be in English, however you are welcome to ask questions in Swedish.